Answers to questions about the Koran
- Why in the verses of the Surah AL-BAQARA is it written IBRAHM, but in the rest of the Qur’an it is written IBRAHIM?
- Does the Koran contain historical errors?
- Has the Koran been preserved perfectly, without copying mistakes?
- Does the Koran contain marvels of mathematics?
- Does the Koran contain any fulfilled prophecies?
- The literary excellence of the Koran: how is this miraculous?
- Why is Jesus quoted many times more in the Koran than Muhammad?
- Politics and the Hajj
- Why am I not a Muslim?
- What do the Koran and the Bible teach about Paradise?
- What is the meaning of Eid al-Adha?
- Does the Qur’an say that the Bible has been changed?
- We Muslims believe in all sacred books. Why do not you, Christians, believe the Koran?
- What is the opinion of many Muslim scholars on the death of Jesus?
- Should the Muslim read the Bible? What does the Koran say?
- Does the Koran deny the death of Jesus?